For about 3 days I went to Queensland for my Grandpa’s birthday.
- The best part was when my family celebrated My Grandpa’s birthday with all the food, having fun and sleeping.
- The funniest thing was nothing really much.
- The hardest part was trying to help my cousin to paddle the canoe.
- Something I learned was never share the same room with my relatives when they are sleeping because they snore.
- Someone I got to know better was how my relatives sleep
- Something that surprised me was my Grandpa and Grandma didn’t do much
- The Most memorable part of my holiday was my Grandpa’s birthday and everyone having fun